Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2022. All the candidates who are interested in this CGL 2022 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 10 September 2022 to 01 October 2022 till 11 pm. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2022.
Apply Online - Click Here
- Application Begin : 10/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/10/2022 upto 11:30 PM Only
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 01/10/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 03/10/2022
- Correction Date : Notified Soon
- Exam Date Tier I : December 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India
SSC Graduate Level CGL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Vacancy Details
SSC CGL Eligibility
Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Various Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- More Details Read Notification.