- SSC CGL 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC CPO 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC MTS 2019 (Official)
- SSC Calandar 2020 (Latest)
- Declaration of the Result of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL), 2019
- Status Report of Results as on 06-10-2021
- Important Notice- Schedule of examination
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2020 - Declaration of result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II
- Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020.
- Examination Calender
- Important Notice for the candidate of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
- Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) to call candidates for appearing in PET/PST
- Corrigendum - Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Online Form 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Assistant Wireless Operator AWO / Tele Printer Operator TPO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- SSC CGL 2020 Skill Test Exam Date
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Admit Card / Status 2022
- SSC Graduate Level Tier IV Exam Admit Card 2022
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Admit Card
- SSC MTS 2020 Paper II Result
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2021 Tier I Result with Cutoff 2022
- SSC Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022 CPO SI Online Form for 4300 Post
- SSC Junior Engineer JE (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Online Form 2022
- SSC Graduate Level CGL 2021 Tier 3 Exam 21 August 2022 Admit Card
- SSC GD Constable Result 2021 PET and PST Exam 2022
- पेसा अधिनियम 1996
- वर्ष 1947 में भारत को ‘स्वराज’ की प्राप्ति और वर्तमान में ‘सुशासन’ के लिए कोशिश
- SSC Stenographer Online Form 2022
- FCI Non Executives Various Post Online Form 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Paper II Exam Admit Card
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Online Form 2022
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT, Junior Translator And Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2022 Tier 1 Admit Card
- SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022 Online Form, Syllabus Download
- SSC MTS Result 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Admit Card 2022
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Tier II Exam Result 2022
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 24369 Post
- नेशनल क्रेडिट फ्रेमवर्क
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Final Result with Cutoff 2022
- Important Notice of Constable(GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman(GD) in AR and Sepoy in NCB Examination, 2022
- Important information for the candidates selected to the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant and Auditor in IA&A Department (offices under C&AG) through Combined Graduate Level Examination-2020
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022 (Paper-I): Uploading of Final Answer Keys
- Uploading of Tentative Answer Key(s) along with Candidates' Response Sheet(s) - Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I), 2022.
- SSC CGL 2022 Tier I Admit Card / Status
- Download SSC GD Vacancy Increase Notice
- SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4500 Post
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Final Result 2022
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2022
About Delhi Police
SSC CPO exam has three different phases that candidates need to clear in order to get selected for various posts in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs etc. SSC CPO Paper 1 is Objective Multiple Choice Question paper. The paper-II exam is the English Comprehension Test, while PET/PST Test is conducted to check the endurance (medical and physical strength) of the candidate.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||-||-|
Male Candidates - 100 metre race in 16 seconds, 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes, Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 5 chances, High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances, Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres in 3 chances
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below:
1. Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
2. Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
3. Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
4. Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be conducted after PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2022 is conducted.
• The total time duration of the exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
• The total number of questions asked will be around 200 and the maximum marks for Paper-2 will be 200
• The test will be of English Language and Comprehension conducted online.
Every year the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offers a golden opportunity to millions of aspirants across India by conducting an SSC GD recruitment drive for hiring new entrants for the posts of Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) from various States/ Union Territories across India. The recruitment process for the SSC GD Constable exam consists of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). To know more about the recruitment process of other SSC Exams. Candidates who are interested to apply for the SSC Constable (GD) exam 2022 are required to visit the SSC official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in) for online registration of the competitive exam. Or, candidates should ‘click here to apply’ link provided at (www.ssc.nic.in>Apply>GD-Constable). The entire procedure for online submission of applications is updated in the Annexure-III section of the SSC GD Notification.